Photographic Services at Boise State University is located in Room 114 of the Simplot/Micron Building on the west side of the main Boise campus. Photographic Services provides high-quality images and professional photography services to the campus community. Our mission is to promote Boise State by providing images to various departments and to chronicle campus life and events as they happen. Photographic Services is a division of Communications and Marketing.
What We Offer
- Original images for publications, Web sites, PowerPoint presentations and more
- Studio, location and event photography
- Extensive digital archive with thousands of current and historical images including campus scenes, students, classrooms, events, portraits and more
- Images seen in Boise State’s Year In Pictures, Ubook, FOCUS magazine and online gallery
- Assistance for editors of campus publications with the visualization, implementation and execution of photography and illustrations for use in university publications and other promotional material
NOTE: When requesting service please consider how the photos will be used.
For questions about coverage, or to schedule portrait appointments, please contact the Administrative Assistant.
NOTE: There may be a $5.00 departmental charge for studio portraits service. Ask for details.
(208) 426-1880 firstname.lastname@example.org
(208) 426-1706 email@example.com
Manager, Visual Services