Photographic Services bills for materials and scans and other related costs. We will need a department ID and grant code (if applicable) to bill your order through your department. Direct payment can be made for services not charged to the department.
Ten working days are required for normal turnaround unless other arrangements are made. We cannot be held responsible for the quality of “rush” projects.
- Only university departments with a valid billing account number are eligible for services.
- Certain faculty, staff and students may be eligible for services, but permission must be obtained from Photographic Services before those services are granted.
- Copyright material will require a release from the copyright owner before duplicates or copies can be made.
- Student projects must be prepaid unless otherwise funded by on-campus department(s) in which case a valid account number must be supplied before work can begin.
- Event coverage is $30 and will include .jpg images delivered electronically, or on a disc, of the final images captured.
|Sizes other than indicated||quote|
|CD & Burn||$3.00|
Digital Art Photography
|Top Copy Artwork (11x14 and smaller)||$3.00|
|Only photographs can be dry mounted by Photographic Services. Contact us for pricing on mounting photographs smaller than 16x20. Please contact Printing and Graphics for non-photo items and photos larger than 16x20.|