Campus Recreation challenges you to think outside the box for your workout by trying one of the classes in its Instructional Fitness Program. In addition to drop-in classes, the program offers hip hop dance, jiu jitsu, salsa and more. Challenge yourself to learn a new skill or brush up on an old one. Each class offers expert training from a dynamic instructor and the opportunity to progress through the session with the same group of classmates. Not only will you get a great workout, you’ll have fun.
Seven distinct classes are offered this semester for both a three-week session (Sept. 14-Oct. 2) and an eight-week session (Oct. 5-Dec. 4). Registration continues until the Thursday before each session begins. Classes are:
- Jiu Jitsu, 5:30-6:30 p.m. Mondays
- Pure Pilates, 6:45-7:45 p.m. Mondays
- Yoga Intensive, 5:15-6:30 p.m. Tuesdays
- Contact Kickboxing, 6:45-7:45 p.m. Tuesdays
- Belly Dance, 5:15-6:15 p.m. Wednesdays
- Hip Hop Dance, 5-6 p.m. Thursdays
- Salsa Dance, 7-8 p.m. Thursdays
Cost for the three-week session is $25 (members) and $35 (non-members). Cost for the eight-week session is $49 (members) and $69 (non-members). The Yoga Intensive class is $29 (members) and $39 (non-members) for the three-week session and $55 (members) and $75 (non-members) for the eight-week session.