Registration for summer sessions at Boise State University is under way. Any eligible student can register for summer classes through open registration — no appointments are necessary.
Boise State’s 2011 summer program offers more than 500 courses, including core, upper division, graduate and distance classes. There also are a wide variety of workshops and educational travel programs. Students can take courses on campus, online, at other Boise campuses or in the field.
There are a number of incentives for students to enroll in summer courses:
- Reach your goals quicker
- Still enjoy a three-day weekend
- Improve your GPA
- Get your degree earlier
- Complete prerequisites or electives
- Learn from expert faculty
- Fit condensed and online classes into your summer plans
- Save money — summer classes cost less than fall and spring
- Take advantage of easier parking and smaller classes
- Study abroad in a summer program
The summer schedule allows students to take courses and still have time off. Sessions begin May 16, June 6 and July 11 and are offered for 3, 5, 8 or 10 weeks. Workshops are offered throughout the summer. Students can view a complete schedule and register online by logging on to BroncoWeb at http://broncoweb.boisestate.edu/.
For more information, visit www.boisestate.edu/summer or call the Boise State summer program office in Extended Studies at 426-1709.