The PeopleSoft Renovation Project is implementing a new online hiring process for student employees on Monday, July 21. This new process will replace the outmoded, inefficient paper process used today.
The new student hiring process is intended for all work study and non-work study students and will provide several benefits, including:
- Integration with PeopleSoft, which will speed along the entire hiring process
- Workflow at a glance, so you can view the status of the request throughout the process
- Immediate verification of I-9 status
- Checklist to determine if background and compliance checks are warranted
- Detailed information for students who have multiple jobs
As the July 21 date grows closer, information about learning opportunities, resources and public information sessions will become available.
The PeopleSoft Renovation Project is focused on improving the PeopleSoft Human Resources (Human Capital Management) and Finance modules, along with many associated business processes through Summer 2015.