The Division of Student Affairs and Enrollment Management is rolling out the blue carpet. It’s time to submit nominations for the 2017 Campus Awards Ceremony. Do you know a student group, staff or faculty member, or individual who rises above the rest in making a difference for others and adding value to our university community? You can recognize the impact they have made by nominating them no later than March 28.
The semi-formal annual event recognizes students, faculty, and staff who exemplify Boise State’s Shared Values of academic excellence, caring, citizenship, fairness, respect, responsibility and trustworthiness.
- Commitment to Community Award
- David S. Taylor Service to Students Award
- Student Organization Advisor of the Year Award
- Outstanding Student Employee of the Year Award
- Emerging Leader Award
- Program of the Year Award
- Inclusive Excellence Awards
- Spirit of Boise State Awards
Nominations are being accepted online here until Tuesday, March 28.
The ceremony will be held Tuesday, April 18, in the Student Union Building, Jordan Ballroom. For more information, applications and nominations, visit getinvolved.boisestate.edu. For questions, call the Student Involvement and Leadership Center at 426-1223.