Boise State employees are eligible for special pricing for the HBX CORe Immersion program at Boise State. This pricing includes a 20 percent reduction in the Boise State HBX CORe Immersion program cost and is only available for the non-credit option. To inquire about special pricing, contact CID@boisestate.edu.
HBX CORe, developed by Harvard Business School faculty, is a course in the fundamentals of business thinking – a three-course, interactive online program designed to prepare you to participate fully in the business world. Whether your background is in engineering, the arts or business, CORe will arm you with the skills and confidence you need for success. As a Boise State employee, summer is the perfect time to accomplish your professional development goals for the year.
- Three courses are taken simultaneously: business analytics, financial accounting and economics for managers
- Earn a Credential of Readiness from Harvard Business School
- Learn alongside peers through in-person or video conference coaching sessions each Monday 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- Build a network, both globally online and locally in Boise through weekly coaching sessions
- Expect 12-15 hours/week of work in 12-week cohorts and 15-20 hours/week in 10-week cohorts.
- Offered both for nine undergraduate credits or for a non-credit option
- Regular price –$2,500, or tuition for nine undergraduate credits
The summer 10-week cohort will run May 16-July 27. Registration closes May 9.
The 12-week fall cohort will run Sept. 6-Nov. 30. Registration closes Aug. 29.
To learn more, attend an information session from noon-1 p.m. Tuesday, May 2, in the Venture College. RSVP here.