Steve Woodworth, CEO of the non-profit, multi-service charity Idaho Youth Ranch, recently was named one of the Idaho Business Review’s CEOs of Influence. Woodworth graduated from Boise State University in 1988 with a master’s degree in public administration.
Nominees for the program are judged on five factors: leadership, vision, innovation and competitiveness, financial performance and community leadership. To honor the winners, the Idaho Business Review hosted a networking reception, dinner and awards event featuring videos of the honorees and published a magazine featuring their profiles.
Other Idaho CEOs honored this year include:
- John Evans Jr., president and CEO, D.L. Evans Bank
- Bert Glandon, president, CWI
- Elizabeth Lizberg, executive director, Camp Rainbow Gold
- George Mulhern, CEO, Cradlepoint
- Beth Oppenheimer, executive director, Idaho Association for the Education of Young Children
- Rodney Reider, president, CEO, Saint Alphonsus
- Matt Rissell, CEO, Tsheets
- Jerry Whitehead, president, CEO, Western Trailer
- Marya Woods, CEO, Apex Manufacturing Solutions