Library Computing and Information Services will be upgrading the Boise State only catalog software July 24-26. During this time, the Boise State only catalog will be unavailable.
What does that mean for you?
- The search box, WorldCat Local, on the library’s homepage still will be available
- Availability links will not appear in WorldCat Local
- You will not be able to renew checked out items
- Ebooks will be available through EBL eBooks Library, Ebrary and Overdrive eBooks
- Online databases and ejournals will continue to be available via the Albertsons Library website
- Off campus authentication for electronic resources will remain functional