The first day of fall classes is just around the corner. Be sure to attend the 2017 President’s State of the University Address at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 16, in the Morrison Center.
The address is immediately followed by the President’s Picnic on the Quad.
College-wide meetings are scheduled as follows:
- College of Business and Economics, 1:30 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 16, Skaggs Hall of Learning
- College of Education, 2 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 16, Education Building, Room 112
- College of Engineering, 1:30 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 16, Engineering Building, Room 110
- College of Health Sciences, 1 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 16, Jordan D Ballroom
- College of Innovation and Design, 4 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 16, Jordan D Ballroom
- College of Arts and Sciences, 10 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 17 Jordan Ballroom
- School of Public Service, 2 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 17, Bishop Barnwell Room
- Graduate College, 9 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 17, Jordan D Ballroom