The Process Improvement Lunch and Learn will be held at noon Wednesday, Nov. 8, in the Lookout Room of the Student Union Building.
Bring your lunch and enjoy presentations from campus report users. See how they use the tools to accomplish their business tasks.
Agenda to include:
- Using the Account Analysis Report and the Requisition Lifecycle Dashboard to track Encumbrances. (Brian Bolt – Office of Information Technology)
- Using the Transaction Dashboards to Identify Data for Journal Corrections (Sally Heckathorn – College of Arts and Sciences)
- Using the Account Analysis Report to Satisfy External Reporting Requirements (Brett Herring – Athletics)
- Using the Plan Ledge Tool to Track Spending by Account and Period (Linda Fowler – Campus Recreation)
- Using the Grant Pivot to Provide Financial Data to Principle Investigators (PI) (Lynelle Perry-Kolsky – School of Public Service)
You will have the opportunity to learn from your colleagues, ask questions, and enjoy your lunch. RSVP at https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/d8e6d405ad034c779b011b34a60b3cb5.