The Center for Global Education is pleased to invite the campus community to the upcoming thematic forum, “Building Inclusive Approaches to Campus Internationalization: Integrating Displaced Students to the Logic of Campus Internationalization.” Sponsored by the Association of International Education Administrators (AIEA), the thematic forum will take place on the Boise State campus March 8-9.
The forum gathers higher education professionals who work directly with refugee and multilingual populations and engages educators by addressing the following questions:
- How do international educators champion an internationalization process that is both comprehensive and inclusive?
- What are the unique needs facing displaced international students?
- In what ways do displaced students contribute to campus internationalization?
- How do we prepare the campus for serving the needs of displaced international students?
- What are successful services and models for supporting displaced students?
For more information on the thematic forum, its program, speakers and registration information, please visit: https://globaleducation.boisestate.edu/center-global-education/aiea-thematic-forum/ or contact email@example.com.