The Division of Student Affairs and Enrollment Management is rolling out the blue carpet. It’s time to submit nominations for the 2018 Campus Awards Ceremony. Do you know a student group, staff, faculty member, or individual who rises above the rest in making a difference for others and adding value to our university community? You can recognize the impact they have made by nominating them before March 12.
The semi-formal event annually recognizes students, faculty and staff who exemplify Boise State’s shared values of academic excellence, caring, citizenship, fairness, respect, responsibility and trustworthiness.
- Commitment to Community Award
- David S. Taylor Service to Students Award
- Student Organization Advisor of the Year Award
- Outstanding Student Employee of the Year Award
- Emerging Leader Award
- Program of the Year Award
- Inclusive Excellence Awards
- Spirit of Boise State Awards
Nominations are being accepted online until Monday, March 12.
The ceremony will be held Thursday, April 19, in the Student Union Building, Jordan Ballroom. For more information, applications and nominations, visit getinvolved.boisestate.edu. For questions, call the Student Involvement and Leadership Center at (208) 426-1223.